Thursday, February 09, 2006

Vladimir van Wilgenburg Dutch journalist and researcher has the following to say about ROJ TV

Recently I visited Roj Tv and I was delighted by the friendly atmosphere. I was welcomed by Kurds from all parts of Kurdistan and had interesting discussions about the Kurdish question. Roj TV proved to be a platform for democratic dialogue and the development of the Kurdish issue. This I concluded when I had several discussions with Kurdish intellectuals of the sattelite station.

Roj tv shouldn't be closed, because it shows an alternative view to the Turkish television and shows like Kurdistan TV and Kurdsat, that the Kurds are capable of having professional Kurdish television 24 hours a day.

From Holland to Kurdistan
http://vladimirkurdistan.blogspot.com
www.azady.nl